Take a look through some of our previous live question and answer sessions below.
- Detective Degree Holder Recruitment Q&A – 6 August 2020
On Thursday 6 August, between 6-8pm, Thames Valley Police hosted a live Q&A session about the Detective-DHEP programme.
- Domestic Abuse Q&A – 28 May 2020
On Thursday 28 May, Thames Valley Police and support organisations held a live Domestic Abuse Q&A session.
- True Costs – 6 February 2020
This was an opportunity to ask questions about the impacts of casual cocaine use in the Thames Valley area and what you can do to help.
- County Drug Lines – 21 November 2019
Not quite sure what county drug lines are? Concerned that someone you know might be involved in drugs? Our panel of experts answered your questions about county drug lines and how we’re working in partnership to tackle them.
- Chat with the Milton Keynes neighbourhood team – 31 July 2020
- Ask the Milton Keynes neighbourhood team – 14 September 2020
- Domestic Abuse Question and Answer Session – 14 October 2020
- Ask the Milton Keynes neighbourhood team – 21 October 2020
- Ask the Milton Keynes neighbourhood team – 19 November 2020
- Protecting your home from burglars – 3 December 2020
- Neighbourhood Chat: Fullers Slade, Greenleys and Wolverton – 7 December 2020
- Ask the Milton Keynes neighbourhood team – 14 January 2021